OpenCores
no use no use 1/1 no use no use
I2C protocol interface in EEPROM
by johnanto on Jul 28, 2012
johnanto
I Have a project where i need to READ and WRITE into the EEPROM with the FPGA. The I2C is implemented in FPGA and the data is stored in EEPROM. ANY suggestions?
RE: I2C protocol interface in EEPROM
by aikijw on Jul 28, 2012
aikijw
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the scope of your question, but does your question have anything to do with H.264?

If not, you should probably try posting in another forum...

Your project is a pretty straightforward thing to want to do... I'd like to suggest that you'll learn more (and learn it more quickly) if you spent about 10 minutes using google, and/or browsing application notes at the website associated with the FPGA vendor you're targeting...

Also... Did you look at the list of cores/projects here? I'll bet if you spent 10 minutes browsing the project list, you'd find some useful answers to your question... (hmmmmm... I just looked... It took me 30 seconds and I found *eight* projects that are doing, in some way, at least parts of the very thing that you'd like to do!)

Might also be helpful if you look at the list of post topics in one of the other more appropriate forums... (if I'm not mistaken, I2C has been discussed quite a bit...)

/jw
RE: I2C protocol interface in EEPROM
by johnanto on Jul 30, 2012
johnanto
Sorry for posting this here.Actually i wanted to post in "Others". It was a mistake.Thanks that i got more VHDL codes for I2c implementation and i am currently working on it to find the differences and make appropriate changes for my project. Thanks once again!
no use no use 1/1 no use no use
© copyright 1999-2024 OpenCores.org, equivalent to Oliscience, all rights reserved. OpenCores®, registered trademark.